Cash Option Bundle - Total Hip & Knee Replacement Surgery
Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center (“KSRC”) is pleased to announce that it has now implemented a CASH OPTION alternative for the payment of Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement procedures. You will receive the same care and attention as all other KSRC patients; the only difference will be your right to exercise your cash payment option. These services will continue to be provided at the high level of patient care and professionalism for which KSRC is well known. You may request a surgeon from our list of KSRC specialists if you have a preference, or one will be selected for you.
The Cash Option prices for each of the medical procedures listed below will include:
- pre-operative group meeting with KSRC Physical Therapist
- pre-operative clearance with KSRC Medical Consultant (includes UA, BMP, CBC and EKG)
- facility fee (3 night stay)
- surgeon’s fee
- hospital supplies and standard implants*
- anesthesiologist’s fee
- medical consultant’s fee
- post-surgical physical therapy: 3 weekly sessions for 4 weeks
- emergent care coverage (up to $50,000)
All payments may be made by cashier’s check, credit or debit card, and can be accepted a minimum of three (3) days prior to the day of surgery.
A list of what is NOT INCLUDED in the fee is as follows:
- consultations with other specialists to determine medical risk/management
- home prescription drugs
- lodging and/or travel expenses
The prices set forth below present all cost savings and therefore are not negotiable and are available only to those who pay the entire amount of the procedure in advance. Please remember that if you schedule for surgery at our facility and private insurance or Medicare is to be filed by us or by any third party on your behalf, these prices do not apply to you:
Total Hip Replacement - Primary $21,000
Total Knee Replacement - Primary $20,000
Call (316) 634-0090 for more information.
* In the interest of providing the best patient care, a surgeon may choose to use an implant that is not covered by this offer. Some implants may require an additional surcharge.